Making a PDF file to go along with your pattern file is very useful and helps those who might not have your particular pattern making program. Thankfully, it is very simple due to a free program called CutePDF.
Here is how to do it:
- Download and install CutePDF
- Create your pattern in your chosen pattern making program.
- Go to File > Print
- In the box when you choose what printer to use, open it and choose CutePDF Writer. Select it, and then print off the file when you are ready.
- The CutePDF program acts as another printer and a box with open asking you where to rename and save the file to.
- Done! You now have a PDF of your pattern.